South Florida Lawyer Miami Obtaining Justice for Injured Individuals
Our first priority is our client and winning justice. In recognition of our success, lawyers in the firm are listed in the “Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in the United States” as well as multiple consumer guide books including “Guide to Leading American Attorneys”, “Law and Leading Attorneys”, “The Best Lawyers in America”, “The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)” and “Super Lawyers.” The firm and its lawyers are “A Preeminent” rated by Martindale-Hubbell…its highest rating.
Over the past four decades the firm has been at the forefront of obtaining justice for injured individuals. Our fees are always on a contingent basis. There are no costs and no fees unless we recover money for our client.
The attorneys who appear in the Law & Leading Attorneys Guidebooks are chosen by their peers in extensive surveys, conducted annually, in which thousands of attorneys are asked to whom they would recommend a friend or family member in need of specialized legal services. The result is a select number of exceptional attorneys who excel in their specific area of practice. Friedman & Friedman, is also among the chosen few to appear in the Guide to Leading American Attorneys, a consumer guidebook that features only outstanding attorneys. In addition, Friedman & Friedman, is a member of the following local and national legal associations:
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Law and Leading Attorneys
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in the United States
- The American Justice Association
- The Florida Justice Association
- Lexis Nexis
- Guide to Leading American Attorneys
Gary Alan Friedman, Marvin Ross Friedman, and John S. Seligman, are attorneys who have received an “AV” rating (the highest rating) from Martindale-Hubbell, and have the distinction of being listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Every case is different and prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results. The amounts stated are before deductions for fees, costs and third party expenses.